Empty Carton Removal
If removals have been completed by Tiger Transport using our own cartons, we will be more than happy to collect the empty cartons.
- The cartons need to be clean and dry, have the tape cut and be flattened.
- There should be no rubbish, plastic or paper left in them.
- Tiger Transport will recycle the cartons in order to conserve cardboard wastage.
- This process is more expensive for us than using new cartons (therefore we do not give a credit on the boxes).
- The process does go some small way to conserving some of the worlds resources.
If you require rubbish to be taken to the refuse station after relocation, Tiger Transport will be very happy to oblige. However, there will be a disposal fee and a charge for our time.